Washington, DC (Brookland)
Volanno has several new projects that require an expert web programmer; the kind that brings to the table all the best practices for working in web programming, especially Web 2.0 techniques for developing dynamic web applications. We’re searching for that someone who can provide web service development while working on both the front end and back end, someone who understands user interfaces and CSS and how to analyze problems and work quickly.
- Perform programming duties including design, specifications development, and system implementation.
- Participate in coding, unit and functional testing, debugging and deploying software to production and test environments in an Agile Scrum environment.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited U.S. college or university in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a developer working on web applications.
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment.
- Active Public Trust or higher security clearance.
Volanno is a certified woman-owned small business headquartered in Washington, D.C.. As an IT solution provider, our services include custom software development, program management, and advanced data analytics. From scoping and defining to implementation and support, we are ready to support our clients’ needs at any stage of development in designing and building solutions that prepare them for the future.
Volanno is an equal opportunity employer. Volanno will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status.