Radio & WiFi Project Manager
Washington, DC (Brookland)
Volanno is seeking a project manager to support a WiFi, cellular, and radio installation project. Previous experience working in the transportation industry is a plus for this position.
- Assist with project planning.
- Monitor and control project schedule and activities.
- Perform budget reviews.
- Monitor, control, and facilitate review/approval of all project documentation.
- Manage risks, issues, and action items.
- Coordinate activities with various managers overseeing areas including: Quality, Safety, Procurement, Contracts, and Warehouses.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
- 10 – 15 years of experience in project/program management.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Familiarity with using project management software such as Procore.
- Understanding of cellular and radio.
- Ability to monitor and report progress.
- Ability to effectively communicate project status in status meetings, including giving PowerPoint presentations.
- Ability to effectively communicate and coordinate work activities with multiple stakeholders and vendors.
- Ability to effectively interact with employees, clients, and vendors of all levels.
- Excellent analytical/problem solving skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable in a fast paced environment.
- Previous experience working with or for WMATA.
- Experience working on projects focused on train or bus transportation or tunnel construction.
- Experience working on cellular, radio, or Wi-Fi installation projects.
Volanno is a certified woman-owned small business headquartered in Washington, D.C.. As an IT solution provider, our services include custom software development, program management, and advanced data analytics. From scoping and defining to implementation and support, we are ready to support our clients’ needs at any stage of development in designing and building solutions that prepare them for the future.
Volanno is an equal opportunity employer. Volanno will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status.