Quality Assurance Manager
Volanno is seeking a Quality Assurance Manager with 10 years of experience and extensive knowledge of ISO certification system.
- Enforcing, monitoring, and documenting the quality management and quality assurance practices of the MATOC contractors.
- Establish and maintain a QC/QA system with the contractor.
- Provide weekly update reports to the WMATA Project Management staff.
- Coordinate with all prime contractors and WMATA Project Management Teams to verify that the most current contract documents and standards are being used and report any deviations from these documents to the WMATA Project Management Team for their disposition and direction.
- Implement the required quality programs per FTA and WMATA to ensure compliance.
- Provide quality assurance operational objectives by contributing information and analysis to strategic plans and reviews, preparing and completing action plans, implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards, identifying and resolving problems, completing audits, determining system improvements and implementing change.
- Reference all relevant industry standards, such as ASTM’s and etc.
- This position will not direct means and methods, but validate and document the methods employed by the Contractors.
- Minimum ten years of demonstrable experience in construction or transit quality management and/or assurance.
- Extensive knowledge of the ISO certification system.
Volanno is a certified woman-owned small business headquartered in Washington, D.C.. As an IT solution provider, our services include custom software development, program management, and advanced data analytics. From scoping and defining to implementation and support, we are ready to support our clients’ needs at any stage of development in designing and building solutions that prepare them for the future.
Volanno is an equal opportunity employer. Volanno will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status.